It is time to stop being a people pleaser and instead make time to build more self-worth.
You are a kind person, that’s great, but when do you become a people pleaser?
The difference between being nice and being a people pleaser is the need to be liked.
The need to be liked
Why do you need to be liked?
Why do you need approval from others?
Many people lack self-worth, self-confidence or self-esteem, that’s when we want to please everyone so we feel worthy.
It is time to:
- Stop being a people pleaser;
- Start saying no to others and say yes to yourself;
- Grow your self-worth; and
- Shine your light!
Remember to believe in yourself!
Watch this video and learn how to stop people pleasing:
What was your biggest takeaway from this video? Tell me your thoughts in the comments!
Start saying no to others and say yes to yourself
Enjoy manifesting the life you desire!
- I’m so busy… - April 17, 2022
- Life after corporate: How to afford luxury travels almost for free. - February 28, 2022
- 5 rookie mistakes to avoid before you quit your corporate job - January 29, 2022