Join the first International Marketing Conference & Comedy in Amsterdam! and explore what’s on in branding, marketing and technology.
Boom Marketing is an interesting and fun 1 day marketing event with sessions about Branding, Neuromarketing, Data analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Growth Hacking, Voice, E-commerce and Digital Advertising.
A unique conference, fully in English, with top speakers, exchange of information, best cases, networking, entertainment and fun in Boom Chicago’s Rozentheater in the heart of Amsterdam. With early bird ticket for € 35 only.
Hear guest speakers, get updated, share insights, grow your network, and have fun at the Boom Chicago’s comedy act during the day or show the evening with attendee discount! The comedy show The Future Is Here… And It Is Slightly Annoying, is about technology and artificial intelligence.
- 9 -17 hours: International Conference with speakers, entertainers and a comedy act of Boom Chicago
- 17 – 18 hours: Networking Drink
- Option 20:30-22:30 hours: Comedy Show by Boom Chicago ‘The Future is Here…and it’s slightly annoying’ with attendee discount.
And invite your friends, acquaintances, colleagues and clients for an interesting and fun day and eve.
Here’s a selection of the brightest names that Boom Marketing will be hosting and boasting in 2019:
- Daniel Gebler | CTO | Picnic: Everywhere commerce – voice interfaces, autonomous warehouses, self-driving delivery
- Maria Mihaylova| Marketing Manager | Heineken Experience – A look into our data-driven journey. Who is this ‘tourist’ and what does he want?
- Jean Bonnenfant | Lead Speaker | Growth Tribe: Growth Hacking – Power Session
Marloes Joosten | Founder of Xebia Voice Technology | Xebia: Are you prepared for the age of assistance?
- Marion Mulder | Product Manager for chatbots & voice solutions, AI Ethics | MuldiMedia: A chatbot for a hospital (how) does that work?
- Tim Zuidgeest | Co-founder | Unravel Research: 5 insights learned from thousands neuromarketing ad-tests
- Mathijs Duringhof | Creative director | BLCKBRD Soundbranding: Does your brand communicate it’s core values consistently through sound and music? A carefully designed audio identity will help building a longterm and meaningful relationship with your audiences
- Martijn Lampert | Co-Founder and Research Director | Glocalities: Who likes the jester archetype? And … who doesn’t?
- Nasser Al Kamouchi & Eva Manrique | Co-founder & marketing strategist | Whello: Why optimizing the customer experience is the biggest opportunity for businesses in 2020
- And a comedy act by Boom Chicago | ‘The Future is Here…and it’s slightly annoying’ . The act is about technology, and it also uses technology in a groundbreaking way.
Boom Chicago’s Comedy Show
Boom Chicago will perform an act of their latest comedy show: ‘The Future is Here…and it’s slightly annoying’ during the conference. This show focuses on technology and its compact on our society. You can choose to see the whole show in the evening with attendee discount. The ticket with the event attendee discount costs € 16,50 instead of € 26,50.
Partners & Sponsors
International Conference & Comedy
Wednesday, 30 November, 2019, 9-18 hours
Early Bird: € 35.
- Dutch for Children - April 15, 2021
- Amsterdam’s Tuschinski most beautiful cinema in the world - February 28, 2021
- Online retail turnover increased by over 92 percent - February 27, 2021