Many people would like to carve Halloween pumpkins! Getting in the mood, preparing the atmosphere for a party, surprising kids…. Plus, what could be more therapeutic than hacking a pumpkin to bits?
But Pumpkin carving isn’t just for kiddies you know. Learn how to start carving your pumpkin with expert tips on how to carve a Halloween pumpkin in this free video clip. This video shows you five great pumpkin related tips for you to try this Halloween. Carve your Jack-o’-lantern to another level!
Some additional tips for Carving the Halloween Pumpkin
- When it comes to picking a pumpkin, the bigger it is, the better.
- Carve a circle shape out of the top of your pumpkin (if it’s easier, draw the circle before you carve it out).
- Scoop out the centre and pop in a Tupperware box – you never know when you might fancy some pumpkin soup.
- Draw a face onto the outside of your pumpkin. Triangle shaped eyes always work well. Don’t be too precise, they’re meant to look scary not polished.
- Carve along the lines you’ve drawn so that the eyes, nose and mouth have been removed.
- Pop in a candle and you’re good to go.
- Having a Halloween party? Keep a pumpkin spare to use as an ice bucket.
- If you’re feeling really adventurous then why not try replicating these friendly lookin’ fellas? Courtesy of this talented bunch…
(Tips source: Huffington Post)
Carving the Halloween Pumpkin with Kids
We have selected a nice free video and background music for you: