The Christmas Market in Haarlem is one of the biggest and nicest Christmas markets in the whole Netherlands and Benelux. Every year the city turns in a real spectacle. This year the Christmas Market will take place on Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 December. Join the Haarlem’s Christmas Market Photo Walk and be enchanted and ready to capture the wonderful Christmas atmosphere in the city.
We can also enjoy the Anton Pieck Parade. For one day, a historic part of Haarlem is going back in time. On the Grote Markt and the streets behind the cathedral Grote Bravo you will experience the revival of the early 1900s. It will be buzzing with a lot of festive activities, 19th century figures and old time crafts.
The Haarlem Photo Club organises a Christmas Photo Walk on Saturday the 9th of December 2017.
Join this unique occasion to “taste” the real Anton Pieck atmosphere and take inimitable photos.
- Saturday the 9th of December 2017
- Sunday the 10th of December 2017
- Yes/no stickers to be replaced by online junk and advertising mail register - January 20, 2022
- Fast delivery services triple client base in 2021 - January 19, 2022
- More hospitality sector protest actions after saturday success - January 16, 2022