The expatsHaarlem Housing section is the latest service of expatsHaarlem. In this housing section you can read everything you need to know about the reasons to move to Haarlem, renting or buying a house in Haarlem, articles about the latest developments in the Housing sector, practical information, tips and experiences. expatsHaarlem Housing offers Information, Advice and Services. Read which ones below.
Do you want to read more about the reasons to move to Haarlem? About important points when renting or buying a house in Haarlem? Are you curious about our house of the months? Or other articles? Please, visit the expatsHaarlem Housing category.
expatsHaarlem can also be your housing partner in the renting or buying process. We can help you with all kinds of housing questions and provide you services free of charge. We know all about the the rental and the real estate market but we don’t represent any unique rental or real estate agency. We are the expat (+ Dutchies) community in the Haarlem Area and use our knowledge and network to provide information, advice and services for our members. We work with selected Preferred Partners who help us in achieving this goal.
Our Housing Manager is Erwin van Eeden. Erwin moved 10 years ago to Haarlem. After working in the banking industry for 10 years, he is now working in the real estate sector. He manages the expatsHaarlem Housing Preferred Partners Network but doesn’t represent any of them specifically. He will help or redirect members to our Partners according to their situation and needs. He loves travelling, dining and his kids of course.
Services we offer:
- FINDING YOU A TRUSTWORTHY RENTAL AGENCY OR BUYING/SELLING AGENCY
- ANSWERING QUESTIONS ABOUT CONTRACTS OR GOVERNMENT RULES
- INFORMATION ABOUT WHICH NEIGHBOURHOODS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
- FINDING YOU A GOOD NOTARY OFFICE
- INFORMATION ABOUT INSURANCE
- FINDING YOU A GOOD MORTGAGE ADVISER.
Note: If you nee information about for example a neighbourhood, please send us your preferences, so we can help you find a suitable neighbourhood!
Just contact us with any questions you may have.
Latest posts by Arianna (see all)
- Circus SIJM is back in Haarlem with expatsHaarlem reader’s discount! - June 12, 2018
- 5th May: Liberation Day and festival - May 5, 2018
- Mud Masters Obstacle Run 2018 - April 20, 2018