The Dekamartk on Schalkwijkerstraat, Haarlem has suffered damage due to a fire on Monday night.
The local fire brigade arrived with multiple units to extinguish the blaze. Because of the smoke, residents were advised to keep their windows and doors closed.
The fire was under control around midnight.
A statement released by the fire department said, ‘…the fire originated in a utility room on the roof, which houses the central heating system. It is still unclear how that could happen.’
No one was injured.