Dutch Income Tax Webinar
ttmtax organises a webinar for expatsHaarlem readers. During this webinar, Thijs Meijer of, tax consultant at ttmtax will present information about how to file your taxes in the Netherlands. There will also be time to ask your questions.
- Intro Dutch tax system
- Dutch tax return and fiscal partners
- Tax deductible expenses
- Practical information (tax forms / deadline / when to file a tax return)
- 30% ruling issues.
When: Thu, February 17, 2022, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM CET
ttmtax is a full service tax firm that combines a high level of service with competitive rates. We help you to navigate through the Dutch tax system by providing (international) tax advice, preparation of Dutch income tax returns, request of 30%-rulings, preliminary tax refund requests (VT) and request for all Dutch tax allowances. A dedicated team of tax professionals is ready to assist you with your Dutch tax affairs.
- Preparation of Dutch income tax returns
- (International) tax advice
- 30%-ruling advice / application
- Tax support (VAT/ payroll/ corporate tax) for ZZP and small business owners (BV)
- Preliminary tax refund requests
- Support Dutch tax allowances