During 2 Workshops on Saturday, 16 March 2019, at 1,30 PM and 3, 00 PM, our business partner Melvin van Jaarsveld – van Loenen of NAHV Belastingadviseurs will present information about how to file your taxes in the Netherlands. There will also be time to ask your questions!
The workshop at 3:00 PM is sold out. Be quick to get your tickets for the workshop at 1,30 PM.
- Tax System in the Netherlands, types of Income tax returns, partnership status, Box1 , Box 2 and Box 3
- Personal deductions (interest expense on mortgage loan, study expenses, healthcare expenses, alimony etc.)
- Benefits (toeslagen)
- Tax credits
- 30% ruling.
There is no charge to attend, but registration is required. ENTRANCE WITH EVENTBRITE TICKET ONLY!
Latest posts by Arianna (see all)
- DUTCH RAILWAY: FEW OR NO TRAINS ON TUESDAY - May 26, 2019
- European elections: 23-26 May 2019 - May 23, 2019
- Haarlem & Haarlemmermeer Housing & Education Event 2019 - May 13, 2019