Geluksroute (Happiness Route) is a relaxed way of sharing happiness, which makes for inspiring meetings and wonderful discoveries.
The invitation is simple: What makes you happy and would you like to share this? Come and put your own route together and pick from happiness spots where people want to share their happiness with you. Music, massages, workshops for young and old … all given with thoughtful kindness. Haarlem locals, shopkeepers, hotel and catering establishments, and entrepreneurs are all taking part, with you as the happy receiver. For the Haarlem programme, click here.
- Saturday the 1st of February 2020
- Sunday the 2nd of February 2020
- The city center.
Latest posts by Arianna (see all)
- Again code yellow in province for strong gusts of wind - February 22, 2020
- Record new businesses opened in NL last year - February 22, 2020
- Carnival parade in Eindhoven cancelled due to high winds - February 21, 2020