One of Haarlem’s biggest outdoor fests offers an exotic blend of music. It takes place at the Stadspark de Haarlemmerhout in Haarlem.
Houtfestival is a relaxed event where people of all ages and backgrounds come. You can listen to the music, dance, enjoy a variety of good food and bring your own plaid and sit down on the grass.
The free festival has something for folks of all ages, with family-oriented shows in a special theatre tent.
Check the festival website for the full line-up and more information.(the information on this website is in the Dutch language)
- 15 June, Saturday. 18:00 – 23:00
- 16 June, Sunday,12:00 – 23:00
Baan, 2012 DB HAARLEM
Latest posts by Arianna (see all)
- 10th International Choral Biennale Haarlem and Amsterdam - June 18, 2019
- Houtfestival: open-air music and dance festival - June 14, 2019
- Pentecost 2019 in Holland - June 9, 2019