One of Haarlem’s biggest outdoor fests offers an exotic blend of music. It takes place at the Stadspark de Haarlemmerhout in Haarlem.
Houtfestival is a relaxed event where people of all ages and backgrounds come. You can listen to the music, dance, enjoy a variety of good food and bring your own plaid and sit down on the grass.
The free festival has something for folks of all ages, with family-oriented shows in a special theatre tent.
Check the festival website for the full line-up and more information.(the information on this website is in the Dutch language)
- 15 June, Saturday. 18:00 – 23:00
- 16 June, Sunday,12:00 – 23:00
Baan, 2012 DB HAARLEM
- SWIM TO FIGHT CANCER - September 13, 2022
- Schiphol queues: flight cancellations and four hour delays - September 12, 2022
- Stand strong at Trojan Power Academy this Fall - September 11, 2022