One of Haarlem’s biggest outdoor fests offers an exotic blend of music. It takes place at the Stadspark de Haarlemmerhout in Haarlem.
Houtfestival is a relaxed event where people of all ages and backgrounds come. You can listen to the music, dance, enjoy a variety of good food and bring your own plaid and sit down on the grass.
The free festival has something for folks of all ages, with family-oriented shows in a special theatre tent.
Check the festival website for the full line-up and more information.(the information on this website is in the Dutch language)
- 15 June, Saturday. 18:00 – 23:00
- 16 June, Sunday,12:00 – 23:00
Baan, 2012 DB HAARLEM
Latest posts by Arianna (see all)
- Join the marketingSpark meetups & events - September 30, 2019
- ‘i am not a tourist’ annual Expat Fair for Internationals - September 26, 2019
- Haarlem Comedy Café - September 22, 2019