Jeroen Leenders comedy stand-up show in Haarlem
Get ready for an unforgettable comedy show in English in Haarlem by Jeroen Leenders, who achieved a true cult status within the Belgian and Dutch comedy scene.
This Belgian comedian, who is based in the Netherlands, is known for his uncompromising style and his inexhaustible inspiration. Because we live in a globalized, internet- connected world, it would be insane to not perform in English. Breaking the confining bounderies of his mothertongue, he is bringing his striking, mind-bending, unsettling stand-up comedy to Haarlem!
On Saturday 13 May, Jeroen Leenders will be in Haarlem at Het Badhuis, presenting his standup comedy Jam Sesssion in English. So mark your calendars for this not-to-be-missed event and get your tickets now!
- 7:00- 7:30 PM: Doors open. We are open from 19:30 for drinks at the bar beforehand. The Comedy Bar will also be open during the break and after the comedy.
- 7:30-8:45 PM: Comedy Show.
- 8:45-9:30 PM: Drinks for those who want to discuss the comedy or just have a chat and a drink.
The Comedy’s venue is the monumental building Badhuis/Bathhouse.
The Badhuis was built in 1903 to a design by the architect S. Roog. This second public bath in Haarlem served as a bathhouse for the citizens of the Leidsebuurt, a working-class neighborhood that developed from 1876 on the western edge of Haarlem. It served until 1979. The Badhuis will now be turned over in a cozy comedy spot.
Online ticket price: €13,50; €16 at the door. Student ticket € 9,00 (show your student card at the door).
- Brewery Magic Show - May 29, 2023
- Replacement parking systems in Haarlem parking garages - May 28, 2023
- Water scooters and jet skis no longer welcome in Haarlem waters - May 28, 2023