Planning to or considering a new home? Are you willing to rent, let, buy or sell your current house? Or just want to know what mortgage you can efford?
At this event reliable selected professionals you will learn all there is to know about the legal, financial, tax and practical matters of renting, letting, buying or selling a home in the Netherlands.
And maybe you will even find your new home in Amsterdam, Amstelveen, Haarlem or Haarlemmermeer (Hoofddorp, Niew Vennep, Badhoevedorp etc.) or Leiden.
What can you expect?
Combing through a market which is teeming with house hunters and financial consultants, the Housing Event is bringing together a dynamic group of companies that hold a repertoire of success stories with internationals and international families. Speakers and exhibitors will share their expertise from their respective fields.
From 3:15 PM: Doors open & welcome drink
1) Housing pitches followed by Question & Answer session with the speakers in the Herenzaal.
-Rental property estate agent Alison Mills of Lighthouse Property Services informs you about ‘Renting, Letting and Buying a property in the Netherlands’ .
– Gerard Kampijon RE/MAX Multi Makelaars/Real estate agents will tell you ‘the 10 most important things to do when buying or renting a house in the Netherlands”.
– Expat Mortgage expert Henk Jansen will outline the rules for taking out a mortgage loan for your home.
– Estate agent Mie-Lan Kok will explain how the house hunting process works and how an estate agent can prevent you from making costly mistakes.
– Ghisèle of Ideler Makelaardij will explain how the house hunting process works and how an estate agent can prevent you from making costly mistakes.
– Amsterdam Architect Florian Eckardt will explain how you can customize, expand or build a new property and show examples.
– Ben Custers of the International School Haarlem will inform you about the advantages of a public international school and update you about the opening of the school in August
2) The Housing Info Plaza in the ball room. 3,30-7.00 PM.
Here you can get information for all your Housing questions in an informal way.
3) Professional Childcare at The Kids Home. 3,30-5,30 PM
While you walk amd talk around professional Nanny servicen 24NANNIES will entertain your kids with a fantastic program.
4) During the event the SOCIAL NETWORKING DRINK WILL START with the possibility to mingle with the speakers and participants. 5-7 PM
In the gorgeous ancient building of the Societeit Vereniging. 8 minutes walks from Haarlem CS; 4 minutes walk from bus station (also Hoofddorp and Amstelveen); 2 minutes walk from parking Raaks. Very easy to reach from Haarlem, Hoofddorp, Amsterdam, Amstelveen and Leiden.
SPECIAL OFFER HOUSING EVENT 2017
The Housing Seminar is FREE of charge and offers professional information, professional childcare, 1 welcome drink by Expats Mortages and the possibility of one-to-one interaction with the speakers.
Note that even though this is a free event, free registration is required.
Costs at the door: € 5 p.p.
Please, register by clicking on this link.
The Housing Event 2017 is made possible by:
We are looking forward to welcome you at our Housing Event + Kids Home + Monthly Drink on Saturday May 20th from 3.15 PM in Haarlem.