Join the Haarlem New Year’s Comedy 2019 and/or the expatsHaarlem New Year’s Drink 2019 on Friday evening, 18 January, in art deco bar Raecks.
New Year’s Comedy
Start 2019 laughing! Attend the funniest New Year’s Comedy in the Haarlem area! Four talented comedians will take to the stage to offer you an eve full of laughs.
- 7,30 PM: Doors open & Drinks
- 8-9 PM: New Year’s Comedy Night. Entrance with tickets. Online tickets € 10 p.p.; € 15 p.p. at the door (if available).
- 9,30-11 PM: expatsHaarlem New Year’s Drink. Free entrance. Find more information here.
The comedians on stage
We’ve got a great line up: Sjoerd Scott aka the “intellectual infant; dead eyed scumbag from Hertfordshire, England, Sam Humes; storyteller without an ego, Rogier Bak; and Steven Morgan, a ‘confident’ comedian who as an ‘intentional’ lack of self-awareness. If you want to stay after the comedy singer Anita Sanders will perform and then it’s time for a New Year’s Toast! Find more info about the comedians on the Haarlem New Year’s Comedy 2019 event page.
Online tickets: € 10 p.p. Remaining tickets (if available) can be bought at the door for € 15 per ticket. Make sure you don’t miss it and buy your tickets online NOW.
New Year’s Drink
After the New Year’s Comedy the expatsHaarlem New Year’s Drink will start. The entrance is free but you need to register for the event.
- 9,15 PM: Doors open
- 9,30 PM: Welcome by Arianna Ardia-Wenink, founder and manager of expatsHaarlem and the expatsHaarlem Team
- 9,45 PM Live performance by singer Anita Sanders
- 10,00 PM: Time to meet, talk and get to know each other.
The entrance is FREE but you have to register for the event. The expatsHaarle Team will check your tickets at the door.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the New Years Comedy and/or Drink!
Latest posts by Arianna (see all)
- New Year’s Comedy & Drink 2019 - January 13, 2019
- Circus SIJM is back in Haarlem with expatsHaarlem reader’s discount! - June 12, 2018
- 5th May: Liberation Day and festival - May 5, 2018