Our New Year’s Drink was great! More than 200 internationals of Haarlem joined us to celebrate the start of 2016 together. This was the program and these are the photos. Give a look!
The eve program
– Welcome by Arianna Ardia-Wenink, founder and manager of expatsHaarlem
– Introduction to the expatsHaarlem Team
– Introduction to the expatsHaarlem Partners
– Introduction to Vincent of Expat Taxes who later informally answered members’ tax questions
– Welcome by Saskia Somberg, board member of Sociëteit Vereeniging
– Announcement of the partnership between expatsHaarlem and Sociëteit Vereeniging and New Year’s Toast
– Salsa Show by Haarlem Dance school Salsamore
– Time to meet, mingle and get to know each other. Our members, readers, friends, acquaintances, partners and Sociëteit Vereeniging members were all invited to join this New Year’s Drink.
And we had a surprise for you: an offered glass of bubbles by our guest the Sociëteit Vereeniging
You can find all the photos in the expatsHaarlem New Year’s Drink Photo Album on the expatsHaarlem Facebook page. A big thank you to our event photographers: Luca Coppola, Bernadet Gribnau and Andre de Jong.
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page to keep updated about all our news, articles, events, services & member deals 😉
Latest posts by Arianna (see all)
- Circus SIJM is back in Haarlem with expatsHaarlem reader’s discount! - June 12, 2018
- 5th May: Liberation Day and festival - May 5, 2018
- Mud Masters Obstacle Run 2018 - April 20, 2018