Let’s meet and celebrate the New Year together! A New Year’s toast, quiz & time time to meet, talk and get to know each other. We wait for you on Friday, January 27, 2017.
Our readers, members, friends, partners, acquaintances, business partners and connections are all invited to join our New Year’s Drink 2017.
WHAT: expatsHaarlem New Year’s Drink 2017
WHEN: Friday, January 27, 2017, 7 to
WHERE: Societeit Vereeniging
– 7.30 PM: Doors open
– 8.00 PM Welcome by Arianna Ardia-Wenink, founder and manager of expatsHaarlem
– Quick Introduction to the expatsHaarlem Team. To later address the Team to ask questions and get introduced to others.
– New Year’s Quiz
– Time to meet, talk nd get to know each other. Our members, readers, friends, partners, acquaintances, business partners and connections are all invited to join this New Year’s Drink.
Unfortunately there are also sorrows in the New year… tax declaration in February! A hell for some. To help you out, Vincent of Expat Taxes will informally answer all your tax questions on e.i. 30% ruling requests, consultancy local and cross border tax, social security, tax return, entrepreneurs tax consultancy and compliance services.
If you have old mobile phones (smartphones) you no longer use can you please bring them along? expatsHaarlem is charity collecting and sending old phones to Cape Verde 🙂
The location of the event is the gorgeous ancient building of Sociëteit Vereeniging, in the center of the city.
The event is FREE. Consumption are at own expenses.
Please, register your venue for yourself and the number of your guests (RSVP + 1,2, etc.).
We are looking forward to celebrating 2017 with you 🙂
The expatsHaarlem Team
- December Events in Haarlem - December 2, 2022
- Sinterklaas versus Santa Claus - December 2, 2022
- Dutch Language exercise: Sinterklaas & Zwarte Piet - December 1, 2022