https://expatshaarlem.nl/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Herfstvakantie.jpg 166 304 Arianna https://expatshaarlem.nl/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/expatshaarlem.png Arianna2014-10-12 20:04:132014-10-24 00:07:13October children's month: more tips
October is children’s month in Haarlem
- Every Wednesday reading time in the “library” (North/East and Schalkwijk) from 15:00 to 15:30.
- October 1 to 19 plush animals search in the “Ikea” in Haarlem (win a huge package of them).
- Oct 12 magician show in the “Jopenkerk” 12 am to 3 pm.
- Oct 12 self-programming with Scratch in the “Badhuis”/bath house (Leidsebuurt): 1-5 pm.
- Oct 15 reading afternoon with Kim Liam in “Gitaarlem”, 13-14 (reservations required).
- Oct 16 children’s living room (9-13 years old) in “Buurthuis”/community center Til (Leidsebuurt). They are going to play a game “grazy 88 from 12:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- Oct 19 stories of Krista Okma in the “Jopenkerk” 12 am-1 pm.
- Oct 19 mini disco in the “Toneelschuur” from 4 pm.
- Swinging in the “Jopenkerk”, from 12 am to 1 pm.
Publisher / Community / Marketing Manager at expatsHaarlem
Arianna was born in Rome, Italy and grew up mostly in Florence. When she was 18 years old she came to the Netherlands, where she remained till today. Arianna likes to make trips, discover Haarlem, taste good food, meet internationals and share experiences. Currently she is living with her hubby and 3 toddlers in one of the cutest little neighborhoods of Haarlem, de Vijfhoek.