Online Income Tax Return Seminars April 2020
Two free Online Income Tax Return Seminars will take place on Saturday 18 April. During the seminars, our business partner Vincent Van Wijgerden of GVN Adviseurs/Expat Taxes will present information about how to file your taxes in the Netherlands, for private individuals and small companies. Vincent will give you some legal tips and tricks and there will also be time to ask your questions!
- Tax System in the Netherlands, types of Income tax returns, partnership status, Box 1 , Box 2 and Box 3
- Personal deductions (interest expense on mortgage loan, study expenses, healthcare expenses, alimony, etc.)
- Tax credits
- 30% ruling issues
- Taxation of small companies
- Legal tips and tricks.
In a separate, individual consultation, Vincent can also inform and advise you about tax options for entrepreneurs. Self-employed professionals will be able to apply for an extra, temporary benefit for self-employed professionals to bridge the loss of income caused by the coronavirus from 1 March onwards, in the municipality where they live. Entrepreneurs who have a loan from microcredit provider Qredits do not have to repay their loan for a period of 6 months. During this period, the interest will be reduced to 2%. The €4,000 compensation for affected sectors scheme is now open for entrepreneurs in the sectors that are hit hardest by the coronavirus measures. Find also more information here.
There is no charge to attend, but REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTERED ATTENDEES will get instructions to enter the ONLINE SEMINAR.
Vincent Van Wijgerden, senior tax consultant at Expat Taxes
- Brewery Magic Show - May 29, 2023
- Replacement parking systems in Haarlem parking garages - May 28, 2023
- Water scooters and jet skis no longer welcome in Haarlem waters - May 28, 2023