Here they are, the photos of the expatsHaarlem/Haarlem Foodies/Haarlem Photo Club Mobile Food Photography Workshop at ProefPark Haarlem 2015.
With our Haarlem Foodies Chef Nicoletta Tavella, chef at La Cucina del Sole, food advisor for the Consumentenbond, TV shows like Kassa! “De smaakpolitie” (SBS6), “Herrie in de keuken” (RTL4) , “Huisje Boompje Beestje” (NTR) and radio shows such as “Dichtbij Nederland” (Radio 5) and “Winfrieds Woonkamer” (NTR), newspapers and blogs, writer of more known cooking books such as “Antipasti”, “Cucina di casa mia – Recipes of an Italian family” , “La cucina degli altri”, “Gewoon Gezond” and Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution Ambassador.
With our Haarlem Photo Club photographers:
- Rob Pols, workshop leader, passionate Food photographer and photographer for Rob Pols Photography
- Luca Coppola, second main speaker, photographer for Luca Coppola Fotograaf and freelance/event photographer for Dichtbij.nl
- Stan Gilling, photographer for BurHolland
- Andre de Jong. Food photographer.
With the expatsHaarlem’s host, myself, Arianna.
And with our fantastic public. Thank you for coming!
A big thank you also to the organizer of ProefPark Haarlem, Sjors van Wezel, who gave us the opportunity to have this fantastic experience. Who offered us this great event as location for our Monthly Drink and even a drink of the house. Thanks again!
Too many words… let’s go to the photos:
Latest posts by Arianna (see all)
- Circus SIJM is back in Haarlem with expatsHaarlem reader’s discount! - June 12, 2018
- 5th May: Liberation Day and festival - May 5, 2018
- Mud Masters Obstacle Run 2018 - April 20, 2018