At this event reliable selected professionals told all there is to know about the legal, financial, tax and practical matters of renting, letting, buying or selling a home in the Netherlands. Look at the photos and the video of this great Housing Event.
1) Speaker’s Program was:
- Rental property estate agent Alison Mills guiding you through all aspects of the private property market in Zuid Kennemerland and Haarlemmermeer.
- Gerard Kampijon RE/MAX Multi Makelaars/Real estate agents telling you the 10 most important things to do when buying or renting a house in the Netherlands.
- Ghisèle Ideler of Makelaarskantoor Ideler telling which steps to take and what to consider when buying or selling a house in the Haarlem Area.
- Expat Mortgage expert Wouter Hofstee Holtrop outlining the rules for taking out a mortgage loan for your home.
- Estate agent Mie-Lan Kok explaining how the house hunting process works an estate agent can prevent you from making costly mistakes.
- Florian Eckardt of architectinamsterdam explaining how you can customize, expand or build a new property and show examples.
- Marian Schreppers of the International School Haarlem informing you about the advantages of a public international school and answering all your questions you may have about the International School Haarlem opening in September 2017.
- Hella Contrucci, Managing Director A1 Executive Estate will telling you everything about Dancing with the Dutch and her new book.
- Floor Franck of Feel at home abroad will tell you how to find peace and reflection to take (back) control of who you are or want to be in your new country.
2) The Housing Info Plaza in the ball room
Exhibitors: A1 Executive Estate, architectinamsterdam, Blank Prevoo van Bolhuis Notarissen, Expat Mortgages, Feel at home abroad, Interhouse, International School Haarlem, Lighthouse Properties Services, Koops rental agency, Makelaarskantoor Ideler, Mie-lan kok estate agency, Re/Max Estate agents, 24NANNIES.
The photos of the Housing Event 2017 are posted in our Housing Event 2017 Facebook photo album. Most photos are made by André de Jong.
By Cherello With, www.withphotography.nl.
The Housing Event 2017 is made possible by:
- More hospitality sector protest actions after saturday success - January 16, 2022
- Shops, gyms and hairdressers reopen on Saturday 15 January - January 15, 2022
- Permanent pitches in Haarlem - January 14, 2022