The Rijksmuseum will re-open on 1 June. All visitors need to book a start time, including Friends of the Rijksmuseum or Museum Card holders. This way the visitor can enjoy the art again in a safe way.
Daily opening hours
Starting 1 June the Rijksmuseum will be open again on a daily basis. Opening hours are from 9:00 to 17:00. The Rijksmuseum shop and the Café are open from 9:00 to 18:00. The Rijksmuseum Gardens are closed for now.
There will be fewer people in the museum at any one time and all visitors will need to keep a safe distance from other people according to the guidelines. Extra attention needs to be given to hygiene.
All visitors are required to book a start time. The online ticket shop re-opened on 21 May. Regulations:
- All visitors must book online, including Friends of the Rijsmuseum or with a Museum Card.
- The start time indicates the start of your visit.
- Once inside you can stay as long as you want during opening hours.
- Tickets can only be booked for visits in June.
- A maximum of 6 tickets can be booked per order.
- Larger groups visits are not possible at this time.
- Adults: €19.00
- Children aged 18 and under: free admission
- Friends of the Rijksmuseum: free admission
- Museumkaart holders, I Amsterdam City Card, members of ICOM, ICOMOS, the Rembrandt Association (Vereniging Rembrandt), KOG, Stadspas, VVAK, BankGiro Lottery VIP-Card: free admission
- Holders of EYCA: €9.50
Operation Night Watch
Operation Night Watch has started in the Night Watch Gallery. It is the largest research and restoration project ever for The Night Watch. This is happening live in the museum and you can be part of it.
During Operation Night Watch the sculpture gallery behind the Night Watch Gallery will be closed.
- Mama Comedy - November 15, 2022
- expatsHaarlem Events November 2022 - November 15, 2022
- Haarlem Christmas market now largest in the country - November 12, 2022