Let’s meet and celebrate the New Year together! We wait for you on Friday, January 29, 2016.
WHAT: expatsHaarlem New Year’s Drink 2016
WHEN: Friday, January 29, 2016, to
WHERE: Societeit Vereeniging
– Welcome by Arianna Ardia-Wenink, founder and manager of expatsHaarlem
– Welcome by a board member of the Sociëteit Vereeniging
– Introduction to the expatsHaarlem Team. Address the Team to ask questions and get introduced to others.
– Salsa Show by Haarlem Dance school Salsamotion
– Time to meet, mingle and get to know each other. Our members, readers, friends, acquaintances, partners and Sociëteit Vereeniging members are all invited to join this New Year’s Drink.
Unfortunately there are also sorrows in the New year… tax declaration in February! A hell for some. To help you out, Vincent of Expat Taxes will informally answer all your tax questions on e.i. 30% ruling requests, consultancy local and cross border tax, social security, tax return, entrepreneurs tax consultancy and compliance services.
The location of the event is the gorgeous ancient building of Sociëteit Vereeniging, in the center of the city.
The door is open from 7,30 PM. The program starts at 8:00 PM. Please, be on time.
The event is FREE. Consumption are at own expenses.
Please, register your venue for yourself and the number of your guests (RSVP + 1,2, etc.).
We are looking forward to celebrating 2016 with you 🙂
The expatsHaarlem Team
Latest posts by Arianna (see all)
- Circus SIJM is back in Haarlem with expatsHaarlem reader’s discount! - June 12, 2018
- 5th May: Liberation Day and festival - May 5, 2018
- Mud Masters Obstacle Run 2018 - April 20, 2018