When you want to start working as an entrepreneur in the Netherlands and you are non-EU you
can apply for a specific residence permit. ExpatsHaarlem can introduce you to an expert
immigration lawyer. Furthermore we can help you with:

– Writing or checking your Business & Financial Plan for immigration purposes; Dutch American
Friendship Treaty, Dutch Japanese Trade agreement and for applications based on point system
and applications for acknowledgement as a sponsor.
– Transferring your 30% ruling to your newly started BV when you were already working here
while being entitled to the 30% ruling
– Setting up your business.

Hanna Sohier from expatsHaarlem has many years experience in writing business plans and
preparing financial plans. She knows the rules and regulations from the IND (INS) and has
assisted in many successful applications. Due to low overhead cost she can prepare the business
plan and financial plan for a price between € 750,- and € 1.250,-. For just the financial plan
including an opening balance the price range is €150,- and € 250,-.

Please contact Hanna at expatsHaarlem Work Services if you’d like to find out more or make use of the expatsHaarlem Work Services.


1 reply

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.