Have you not been vaccinated against COVID-19 yet but do you want to? From 17 August 2021, it is possible to go to the vaccination locations in Haarlem and Haarlemmermeer without an appointment for your first corona vaccine dose.
As things stand, all adults and teenagers aged 12 to 17 who are resident in the Netherlands have been invited to receive a coronavirus vaccination. If you haven’t made an appointment – perhaps because of summer travel – it’s now possible to visit a vaccination site without an appointment.
View below the main Haarlem and Haarlemmermeer Area vaccination centres and their opening hours.
Vaccination centres Haarlem and Haarlemmermeer Area
Kennemer Sportcentrum, A.W.F. van Idenburglaan 1, 2023 JM in Haarlem. Walk-in: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, from 13.30 to 19.30 hours.
(P4 Lang Parkeren, Schiphol)
Loevesteinse Randweg 110, 1118 EK op Schiphol (P4 lang parkeren).
Walk in: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, from 10.00 till 16.00 hours. Wednesday and Friday, from 13.30 to 19.30 hours.
Dokweg 43-45, 1976 CA in IJmuiden
Wal in: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 10.00 to 16.00 hours. Wednesday from 13.30 to 19.30 hours.
As of 16 August 2021, it is possible to visit all GGD vaccination sites in the Netherlands without an appointment. View a map of all current vaccination sites (click each icon to see the address and opening hours).
Get prepared for your Coronavirus vaccination
- Vaccination without appointment is only intended for those people who have not yet made an appointment. If you already have an appointment, we kindly request that you continue to attend at that time.
- You must wear a face mask inside the vaccination centre.
- Take a valid form of identification, such as a passport or driving licence. And if you are using an international ID, we recommend you also take your health insurance card or another document that shows your citizen service number (BSN) to help staff members find your information more easily.
- Wear clothing that makes it easy to expose your upper arm.
- Fill in the health declaration in advance. You can find the health declaration with the invitation from RIVM, or download it from the website of the Dutch government. GGD Kennemerland takes care of the registration on site. You will immediately receive an appointment for the second vaccination, if necessary.
Alternatively: book a vaccination appointment
If you would prefer certainty before you set off, it is still possible to book first and second vaccination appointments at centres all over the Netherlands. If you have a DigiD you can make an appointment online. Or call the national appointment helpline on 0800 7070 (no DigiD is required but do first take a note of your citizen service number).
- SWIM TO FIGHT CANCER - September 13, 2022
- Schiphol queues: flight cancellations and four hour delays - September 12, 2022
- Stand strong at Trojan Power Academy this Fall - September 11, 2022