Welcome to Haarlem (again)! In this joint event of the City of Haarlem, Haarlem Marketing and expatsHaarlem we will welcome all internationals of Haarlem & surroundings to our wonderful city. You are welcome on Friday, October 30, 2015 from to
– Joyce Langenacker, alderman of Economics Haarlem
– Esther Brasser, director Haarlem Marketing
– Arianna Ardia-Wenink, founder and manager of expatsHaarlem.
After the official part the City of Haarlem and Haarlem Marketing will offer a drink, on which there will be plenty of occasion to mingle and get to know each other.
The location of the event is the gorgeous ancient building of Sociëteit Vereeniging, in the center of the city.
The event is FREE. The drinks are offered by the City of Haarlem and Haarlem Marketing. You have to register for the event. The expatsHaarlem Team will check the registrations at the entrance door.
How to register
To register for the event you have to:
1) individually (guests separately) sign up on this event page plus
Don’t miss it!
The expatsHaarlem Events Team
P.S. This month the Monthly Drink is replaced by the Haarlem Connect Event.
Latest posts by Arianna (see all)
- expatsHaarlem Events February 2019 - February 11, 2019
- New Year’s Comedy & Drink 2019 - January 13, 2019
- Circus SIJM is back in Haarlem with expatsHaarlem reader’s discount! - June 12, 2018