Welcome to Haarlem (again)! In this joint event of the City of Haarlem, Haarlem Marketing and expatsHaarlem we will welcome all internationals of Haarlem & surroundings to our wonderful city. You are welcome on Friday, October 30, 2015 from to
– Joyce Langenacker, alderman of Economics Haarlem
– Esther Brasser, director Haarlem Marketing
– Arianna Ardia-Wenink, founder and manager of expatsHaarlem.
After the official part the City of Haarlem and Haarlem Marketing will offer a drink, on which there will be plenty of occasion to mingle and get to know each other.
The location of the event is the gorgeous ancient building of Sociëteit Vereeniging, in the center of the city.
The event is FREE. The drinks are offered by the City of Haarlem and Haarlem Marketing. You have to register for the event. The expatsHaarlem Team will check the registrations at the entrance door.
How to register
To register for the event you have to:
1) individually (guests separately) sign up on this event page plus
Don’t miss it!
The expatsHaarlem Events Team
P.S. This month the Monthly Drink is replaced by the Haarlem Connect Event.
- Haarlem porn house unsaleable - August 13, 2020
- End of heat in sight: showers and thunderstorms and cooler weekend - August 11, 2020
- Refilling water bottle more dirty than licking toilet seat - August 11, 2020