Taste, discover and experience la Bella Italia in Haarlem on Saturday 9 April 2022 in Haarlem!
Immerse yourself in Italian life with lecturers, chefs, exhibitors, and artists of the Bel Paese! Look, listen, learn, taste, and enjoy!
Learn to order in Italian, attend a wine tasting workshop, enjoy food & drinks spots, books, beauty and jewelry stands, get a real Italian Aperitivo. Too nice weather? There is a big piazza with tables and playground outside. And our Ape! Join also our evening program with popular Italian comedian and TV host Dario di Mango and singer songwriter Roberto Galanto (separate ticket).
Come celebrate La Dolce Vita with us on Saturday 9 april 2022.
Get your FREE tickets now!
- 3:30 pm – 7 pm PIAZZA D’ITALIA: stands; food & drink spots; workshops; kids’s playground, cupcakes & sciroppo tricolore.
- 6.00 pm -7 pm APERITIVO
- 7:30-8:00 doors open Little Italy in Concert (separate tickets)
- 8:00-9:00 show LITTLE ITALY in Concert – Comedy & Music Show with popular Italian comedian and TV host Dario di Mango and singer songwriter Roberto Galanto. You need a separate ticket for the show (€8)>> https://littleitalyconcert.eventbrite.com
The bar will be open the whole duration of the event. Hungry? no problem, there will be enough drinks and food for all! Enjoy the food stands!
– LA NOSTRA TERRA La Nostra Terra is an store created by an Italian from the south of Italy who wanted to share his passion for good Italian food. Their products are handmade. Appetizers, cold cuts and an incredible amount of cheeses. These are products that you will not find in ‘normal’ shops or supermarkets. These are the values of our ancient culinary traditions, which make Italian food an excellent quality known all over the world, and which they proudly present. To give their customers the best.
– THE ITALIANS Federico & Luca – The best Italian shop ever? The APE Piaggio. Having a real espresso at this unique bar is a great way to carve out a moment for yourself, or on the contrary, to socialize in good company. And the Ape offers more: taglieri, stuzzichini, assaggini. This is your chance to be pampered at this little Italian juwel tansformed in the best barista spot.
– VIQH Wijnbar Haarlem – In our wine bar we offer you a selection of more than 120 quality wines. Each with its own taste, color and identity. Let our sommeliers take you along these wines. During the fair we will present you different Italian wines from different regions. Order 11 wines and get one for free. Only valid when the wines are ordered at the fair.
– TITTI & TONI – The best focaccia from Bari.
– BROOSHA – Dal cuore del Mediterraneo gocce di longevità per la tua pelle. Broosha is a vegan and sustainable skincare brand made in the BlueZone in Sardinia with plant-based ingredients from the island. Their mission is to convert more women to the Conscious Beauty concept, so they can be more aware of the effects that cosmetics have on their skin and on our planet.
– LA CORRENTE – La Corrente is a company aimed at promoting Italian literature, organizing events and selling books.
– ILARIA CASTI – Handcrafted fully handmade jewelry, only available in limited edition. Strictly natural gemstones combined with the he marvelous crochet technique together with the preciousness of the sterling silver filigree. The result is a combination of weaves and shapes that goes hand in hand with an infinite passion for 100% Italian craftsmanship.
– NOMADS TEACHERS – Learn Italian or Dutch with our dynamic and engaging language courses, flexible and tailored to you, online or face-to-face.
– TAALHUIS – Learn Italian from native speakers, in small groups with plenty of personal attention. Taalhuis organises a “win a free course” at their stand.
– EXPATSHAARLEM – The community for internationals – expats & Dutchies too- in and around Haarlem. Prosecco and Sciroppo Tricolore for the kids.
– SPRINKLES AND FROSTING – A Passion that found its way into baking cakes for all special occasions, sprinkled with love and with an Italian top!
– MUNCHABLE BITES – Let us introduce you all to some yummy goodness! Dates nuts oats bars/bites as snacks to munch on as an energy booster on in long travel days, during mountain hikes or city tours or just for busy office days in The Netherlands. Come and taste these guilt free bites with an Italian twist during Little Italy!
– LA BURRATA – Production and distribution of fresh dairy products, according to the Campania and Apulian tradition, 100% with Dutch buffalo milk. Fresh buffalo mozzarella, burrata and much more on your table every day. Order on the website www.laburrata.nl and enter the discount code 8XM62EGM to receive a 10% discount.
– ITALIAANSE VAKANTIE – Italia… with beautiful hilly landscape, beautiful lakes, spectacular coasts, cities full of culture and history, Italy is a real place to come home. Stop along the way in an authentic village, where time seems to have stood still. As enthusiastic Italy fans, we are happy to let you enjoy fantastic Tuscany and to rent out our chalets in Viareggio. Looking forward to seeing you soon… with a sunny smile! A presto! Mike and Annelies.
– 3:30 to 4:00 Letture ad alta voce per bambini italiani by Elena Crescenzo of LA CORRENTE
The readings will be suitable for children aged 3 to 7 but all children are welcome.
– 4:00 to 4:30 and 4:30-5PM; LEARN ITALIAN by Giovanna Digregorio of NOMAD TEACHERS
Would you like to learn a few words and phrases in Italian and order your aperitivo in Italian? Or do you already speak Italian and want to practice the language by chatting informally and playing fun language games? Giovanna from Nomad Teachers will give 2 half an hour lessons in the workshop room.
Sign up quickly as spots are limited
– 5 to 6 PM ITALIAN WINE DEGUSTATION WORKSHOP by enolog Christina Kambanella . Born in New Zealand and raised in Cyprus, Christina moved to Italy to study wine where she became a Wine, Fashion & Hospitality professor at Florence University of the Arts. In 2018, she moved with her British husband to the Netherlands and launched her own school. She is professor and owner of Sip Wine School where she gives fun wine lessons and tastings.
Discover and get to know better 6 fantastic Italian wines selected and explained by a certificated sommelier. With each sip of these 6 different Italian wines, we travel in the history, geography and climate of this magical country and we learn the basics of wine tasting and Italian terroir. Ticket: €20.
Live Entertainment: Comedy, Music & Drinks
Roberto Galanto and Dario di Mango will give you a lovely evening of comedy and music artistically mixing all languages (Italian, English, Dutch) and styles.
The show will be opened in Italian by Dario. After his act in English, Roberto will take the stage for a performance of Italian songs, both traditional and original, in a versatile mixed style of singer-songwriter, jazz, opera notes.
You need to buy separate tickets for the Little Italy in Concert Show . Ticket price: € 8.
Don’t miss it >> Book your tickets now!
Costs and registration
The event is FREE. Please show your FREE online tickets at the door. The price at the door is € 5. The tickets for the Little Italy in Concert Show cost €8.
Get your free tickets now! Don’t miss it!