Join the Haarlem New Year’s Comedy Night 2018 and/or the expatsHaarlem New Year’s Drink 2018 on Friday evening, 26 January, in the gorgeous ancient building of the Societeit Vereeniging Haarlem.
New Year’s Comedy Night
Attend the funniest New Year’s Comedy Night in the Haarlem area! Four talented comedians and an MC will take to the stage to offer you an eve full of laughs.
- 6,30 PM: Doors open & Drinks
- 7-8 PM: New Year’s Comedy Night. Entrance with tickets. Online tickets € 10 p.p.; € 15 p.p. at the door (if available).
- 8,30-10 PM: expatsHaarlem New Year’s Drink. Free entrance. Find more information here.
The comedians on stage
Jacob Adriani, Johan van Hespen, Gillian Graven, Jeroen Bloemhoff, Tim van het Heul. Find more info about the comedians on the Haarlem New Year’s Comedy Night 2018 event page.
Online tickets: € 10 p.p. Remaining tickets (if available) can be bought at the door for € 15 per ticket. Make sure you don’t miss it and buy your tickets online NOW.
New Year’s Drink
After the New Year’s Comedy the expatsHaarlem New Year’s Drink will start. The entrance is free but you need to register for the event.
- 8,15 PM: Doors open
- 8,30 PM: Welcome by Arianna Ardia-Wenink, founder and manager of expatsHaarlem and the expatsHaarlem Team
- 8, 45 PM New Year’s Quiz by Marleen de Jager of Dutch language school Double Dutch
- 9,00 PM: Time to meet, talk and get to know each other.
Unfortunately there are also sorrows in the New year… tax declaration in February! A hell for some. To help you out, Vincent of Expat Taxes will informally answer all your tax questions on e.i. 30% ruling requests, consultancy local and cross border tax, social security, tax return, entrepreneurs tax consultancy and compliance services.
The entrance is FREE but you have to register for the event. The expatsHaarle Team will check your tickets at the door.
We are looking forward to meeting you the New Year’s Comedy and/or Drink!
Latest posts by Arianna (see all)
- Circus SIJM is back in Haarlem with expatsHaarlem reader’s discount! - June 12, 2018
- 5th May: Liberation Day and festival - May 5, 2018
- Mud Masters Obstacle Run 2018 - April 20, 2018