Get information, meet services and businesses, attend free workshops and presentations, enjoy a stand up comedy, live music, networking, meeting people and having fun!
Free professional childcare and kids entertainment is available during the event.
Join the FIRST FAIR FOR INTERNATIONALS in Haarlemmermeer!
2 pm: DOORS OPEN
2-5 pm: FAIR: Free workshops and presentations with speakers and exhibitors of the fair sharing information and interacting with visitors. Kids entertainment program by professional childcare Night Nanny
– 5,15-5:45 pm: WELCOME SPEECHES. The Alderman for Economic & Airport Affairs, Spatial planning and Sports, the founder of the local international community expatsHaarlemmermeer and initiator of the Fair & main sponsors representing authorities, services and businesses will welcome the attendees.
– 5:45-6:00 pm COMEDY SHOW by Tim van het Heul
– 6:00-7:00 pm Music band Straight Ahead & Drinks.
Read more on the Experience Haarlemmermeer website
AICS Amsterdam International Community School, Loopbaanadvies Pro
Antoniusschool Nieuw-Vennep, AltraItalia, Basisschool vrije school De Meiboom, De Optimist International School, Haarlemmermeer Lyceum, Hoofdvaart College/ISK, Klavertje Vier, International School Haarlem (ISH), Taalhuis De Bibliotheek Haarlemmermeer, Young Expat Services
EXPAT SERVICES (TAX, LAW, FINANCE, RELOCATION AND MORE)
Advocura, CROP Belastingadviseurs, Expat Pension Holland, Expat Taxes, ExpatsandCo, Independent Expat Finance, Team Relocations
FAMILY & KIDS
Childbirth Class Gale, expatsHaarlem Parents & Kids, Happy Kids, Kinderopvang Haarlemmermeer, Klavertje Vier, The Night Nanny
HEALTH, SPORTS & COACHING
Childbirth Class Gale, CoachActive, expatsHaarlem & Expat Nest, Gemeente Haarlemmermeer, Losbinden, Meer voor Elkaar, Rod & Wit Cricket Club, Team Sportservice Haarlemmermeer, The Anti-loneliness Project, SportPlaza Haarlemmermeer
A1 Executive Estate, Expat Mortgages, Furniture Lease, Home Style ME, HOWTOBUYA.HOUSE, Mie-Lan Kok Estate Agency, MortgageMonster
Caffè macchiato, expatsHaarlemmermeer, Haarlem Photo Club, Het Cultuurgebouw
TOURISM / CULTURE / GOING OUT
City Marketing Haarlemmermeer, Het Cultuurgebouw, Kunstfort bij Vijfhuizen, See More City Guide.
Speeches & workshops
– Wouter Hofstee Holtrop of Expat Mortgages – Buying a house in the Netherlands.
– Mie-Lan Kok of Mie-Lan Kok Real Estate – How does the house hunting process work an estate agent can prevent you from making costly mistakes.
– Theo Koper of Independent Expat Finance – Your one stop shop for financial peace of mind
– Vincent J. van Wijgerden of Expat Taxes –The Dutch Income Tax System and 30% ruling explained: a Short Guide to the world of Dutch taxes for expats.
– Annemarie Dees and Susan Stoffer of Kinderopvang Haarlemmermeer, Childcare and education, the full package under one roof!
– Sonja Rienks of Gemeente Haarlemmermeer and Eline Hausel of Young Expat Services – International school or go Dutch?
– Bart Roth and Bart Oremus of Haarlemmermeer Lyceum (secondary school) – An introduction of the schoolsytem in the Netherlands.
– Rachel Smets of Rachel Smets Trainer – Boost your international skills: The keys to cultural competence.
– Vassia Sarantopoulou of The Anti-loneliness Project – Stop Self-Sabotage, Let yourself Grow.
– Eilian Huisman and Mark Boot of CoachActive – Great Expatations and the art of staying on the move after moving.
– Margit Tera of Tera languages – Brain games and puzzles (workshop for children 6+)
Read more info on the Experience Haarlemmermeer website
Kids Fair Entertainment
The Night Nanny will make sure the kids are entertained. Parents can enjoy the fair and have a coffee together while the kids are having fun. Find the whole program and sign up for you and your kids here.
At 5:00 PM the fair will draw to a close. But don’t leave yet! We’ve put together an after-fair program that’s well worth hanging around around for a bit more. And the bar will be open!
After a short welcome speech of …
– Adam Elzakalai, Alderman for Economic Affairs, Airport Affairs, Spatial Planning and Sport
– Arianna Ardia-Wenink, founder of expatsHaarlemmermeer and initiator of the Experience Haarlemmermeer Fair
also presenting main sponsors Citymarketing Haarlemmermeer, Expat Mortgages, Het Cultuurgebouw, KinderopvangHaarlemmermmer, Snippe Projecten, …it’s time for the…
POP UP COMEDY by Tim van het Heul
Read more on the Experience Haarlemmermeer website
MUSIC BAND STRAIGHT AHEAD
Straight Ahead is a band of six young talented musicians. Come to listen to their funky and jazzy repertoire. They performed last year at Meerjazz and at the Final presentation of Jan & Alleman (photo).
Sponsors Costs and registration
Entrance is FREE with online registration. Get your free tickets on this event page and show them at the door.
Don’t miss it!
Latest posts by Arianna (see all)
- Circus SIJM is back in Haarlem with expatsHaarlem reader’s discount! - June 12, 2018
- 5th May: Liberation Day and festival - May 5, 2018
- Mud Masters Obstacle Run 2018 - April 20, 2018