During the two Income Tax Return Seminars on April 13th, our business partner Vincent van Wijngerden of GVN Adviseurs/Expat Taxes will present information about how to file your taxes in the Netherlands, for private individuals and small companies. Vincent will give you some legal tips and tricks and there will also be time to ask your questions!
- Tax System in the Netherlands, types of Income tax returns, partnership status, Box1 , Box 2 and Box 3
- Personal deductions (interest expense on mortgage loan, study expenses, healthcare expenses, alimony etc.
- Tax credits
- 30% ruling issues
- Taxation of small companies
- Legal tips and tricks
There is no charge to attend, but REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
The seminar of 12 PM is FULL in the meantime. Please register for the one at 10:30 AM. Limited spots available
Vincent van Wijngerden, senior tax consultant at Expat Taxes
- Amsterdam’s Tuschinski most beautiful cinema in the world - February 28, 2021
- Online retail turnover increased by over 92 percent - February 27, 2021
- Corona: rules for shops in the 1.5 metre society - February 27, 2021